Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 1: Not doing too bad so far :)

Today is day 1 taking in the leek soup as recommended. Not doing too badly at all although I do feel tired. The only reason I am tired is because all I've had is leek soup as my source of nutrition, but that is to be expected. I've had 3 cups of soup today and eaten 1 of the leeks. I will say it is amazing how intensely you become attuned to the food that exists out in the world when you do this. I went out of the house this morning to run some errands thinking that if I could stay away from being home, it would be easier not to eat something I'm not supposed to today. If anything it was harder. There is so much temptation out there between drive thru this and drive thru that. It was absolutely crazy! I stayed strong though and did not have anything. I have not cheated today and have no intention of cheating tomorrow either. The reality is that it is not that hard, but you really should make sure you have an easy kind of weekend when you do this. I am definitely tired...there is no doubt. I can push through it though! I know I can! It is about 4pm now and there are only a few hours left before bedtime. 2 more cups of soup today and possibly one more leek when I get hungry is all I have left for today. Tomorrow night, I get to eat food...I wonder what I'll eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment