Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 4: What a day!

Ok so today hasn't been the best day ever for food, but I did pay attention to portion control. The day started out great though...it wasn't until the afternoon that I didn't do quite so well, but eh, the food made me happy. Anyway, so here's the recap of my meals today.

Breakfast: 4oz
Honey Greek Yogurt
Vanilla Almond Granola

Lunch: 3.7 oz
The other half of my Sonic Burger

Dinner: (less than half total order)
3 chicken strips from Popeye's (Spicy)

Dessert: (enjoyed every bite)
Small DQ Blizzard (Snickers)

I know - lots of fast food today, but it was just that kind of day. Appointments at odd times led to eating what I could when I could. I need to learn how to plan to have snacks on hand in order to combat this issue in order to make it a non-issue. Oh well...I am happy to report though that as of this morning, I am down almost 2lbs total! We'll see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment